Dedicated South Carolina Personal Injury Attorneys
Protecting families whose lives have changed after a serious accident
Most Americans are only one medical emergency away from facing financial ruin. Expensive medical bills for medications and hospital stays, your lost wages, and the cost of any property damage that you might have incurred during your accident can really set a family reeling. How can you protect yourself? Who will look after your family?
At McGowan, Hood, Felder & Phillips, LLC, we understand what you’re going through – and we know exactly how to help. Our dedicated personal injury lawyers have helped protect families throughout South Carolina after devastating accidents lead to serious personal injuries or death. We’ve worked hard to build long-lasting relationships with the clients we help, earning the trust of our communities and a reputation for passionate and comprehensive services. You don’t have to go through this alone; let us help you take back control of your life.
Personal injury services
At McGowan, Hood, Felder & Phillips, LLC, we offer a wide-range of legal services to families who live, work and play in South Carolina. We know from experience that having local counsel represent your goals and needs after an accident can make a huge difference. We are routinely called upon to represent personal injury victims who have suffered:
- In a motor vehicle accident. Car crashes, trucking accidents, motorcycle collisions: when it comes to auto accidents in South Carolina, we have seen it all. Whether you were hurt in a multi-car collision, had an accident because of a defective auto part or were injured because hazardous road conditions, we work with you, your doctors and the insurance companies to help you obtain the compensation you need to recover.
- In a workplace accident. McGowan, Hood, Felder & Phillips, LLC, helps injured workers through the workers’ compensation process, but also files third-party civil suits when necessary. We have substantial experience protecting the rights of construction workers, but often represent clients in all lines of work who were injured on the job.
- From defective medical devices or products. Since our inception, our firm has focused on national mass torts, helping families from around the country when a dangerous drug or defective medical device changed their lives irrevocably. We have the skills, resources and experiences to handle complex litigation involving multiple plaintiffs and thousands of hours of preparation.
- Catastrophic injuries. Spinal paralysis, loss of limb, permanent disfigurement or permanent brain damage – these are the injuries that have life-long repercussions on both victims and their families. If you or your family member are living with the effects of a traumatic brain injury, serious burns or an accident so severe it may never be overcome, McGowan, Hood, Felder & Phillips, LLC, is on your side.
- Wrongful death. When another person’s negligence has led to the wrongful death of your loved one, you need time to grieve that loss. Our personal injury attorneys handle the details of the case and the lawsuit so you and your family can focus on the healing process.
Wherever you have been injured in South Carolina, McGowan, Hood, Felder & Phillips is there to fight for your rights and your future. Dealing with the aftermath of an injury is hard enough; don’t make it harder by trying to do it alone. Let us help you and your family when you need us the most.
Trust the South Carolina personal injury law firm your friends and loved ones trust
The right lawyer can mean the difference between losing everything and ensuring your family’s future is secure. You can find that personal injury lawyer at McGowan, Hood, Felder & Phillips, LLC. Please call 803-327-7800, or fill out our contact form, to schedule your free initial consultation at one of our multiple offices throughout South Carolina. We won’t charge you any fees unless we win your case: it’s our promise to you.
Find An Office Near Me
Rock Hill, SC Office
1539 Health Care Drive
Rock Hill, SC 29732
Get Directions, Rock Hill Personal Injury
Columbia, SC Office
1517 Hampton St.
Columbia, SC 29201
Get Directions, Columbia Personal Injury
Charleston, SC Office
10 Shem Dr.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Get Directions, Charleston Personal Injury
Myrtle Beach, SC Office
508-B Hwy. 17 Business S.
Surfside Beach, SC 29575.
Greenville, SC Office
330 E. Coffee St., Suite 4022,
Greenville, SC 29601
Get Directions, Greenville Personal Injury
Post Office Box 3811
Anderson, SC 29622