Meet South Carolina Injury Attorney Ashley White Creech
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- South Carolina, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2007
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals 2014
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina, 2007 ◦J.D., cum laude
- Elon University, Burlington, North Carolina, 2003 ◦B.A., History, summa cum laude
Ashley was born and raised in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She attended college at Elon University in Burlington, NC and then attended the University Of South Carolina School Of Law, where she met her husband Drew. While at the University of South Carolina, Ashley was Senior Articles Editor of the ABA Real Property Probate and Trust Journal, a member of the Moot Court bar, and Order of the Wig and Robe.
Ashley has successfully represented clients through trial, and assisted in reaching several of the top ten highest reported settlements in South Carolina in 2013 and 2014. She handles all aspects of her clients’ cases and has argued at both State and Federal appellate courts. In 2014 and 2015, Ashley was named a South Carolina Rising Star Lawyer, an honor reserved for less than 2.5% of all attorneys in the state.
Before joining McGowan, Hood & Felder, LLC, she worked as an associate with Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough for several years, focusing mainly on product liability cases.
In her spare time Ashley enjoys cooking and spending time with her husband, daughter, and dog Jake.