Meet South Carolina Medical Malpractice and Injury Attorney Jay Wright
South Carolina medical malpractice and injury attorney Jay Wright was born and raised in Anderson County, SC and attended T.L. Hanna High School. He attended Mercer University in Macon, Georgia earning a B.A. in Business Administration and majoring in Finance, and participated in Mercer’s Great Books program modelled after the curriculum famously pioneered at St. John’s College. Upon completing his undergraduate studies, he obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina School of Law where he served on the South Carolina Law Review and received two CALI Excellence for the Future Awards.
Since admission to the South Carolina Bar, Jay has devoted himself to medical malpractice and personal injury obtaining several verdicts and settlements in excess of one million dollars.
Jay and his wife Mary Beth, a Family Nurse Practitioner, reside in Anderson, SC and are members of New Covenant Presbyterian Church. Jay and his wife enjoy golf, spending time with family, Clemson Tiger football, and are the proud parents of a daughter and twin boys.
Areas of Practice:
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Pharmaceutical Negligence
- Defective Medical Devices
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- South Carolina, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- American Association of Justice
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina, 2008 » J.D.
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia, 2004» B.A. | Major: Finance