South Carolina Valturna Injury Lawyer Committed To Clients’ Needs
Drug manufacturer Novartis Pharmaceuticals recently issued a voluntary recall of its high blood pressure and hypertension medication Valturna after patients began experiencing severe and alarming side effects. Our drug injury attorneys closely monitor drug manufacturers’ actions, working to alert consumers of dangerous drugs on the market and filing suit on behalf of injured individuals.
Valturna Severe Negative Health Effects
Before the manufacturer issued a drug recall for Valturna, the FDA had been reviewing and investigating reports that patients were injured and harmed as a result of the medication. In particular, patients with diabetes, kidney problems and those taking ACE Inhibitors or ARBs are at high risk for personal injury, organ failure and death. The severe side effects of Valturna include:
- Kidney (renal) damage, impairment and failure
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Irregular heartbeat and cardiovascular damage
- Hyperkalemia (deadly levels of potassium)
Anyone with a Valturna prescription must see a doctor immediately to safely stop the medication and to discuss alternate treatments.
Early Indicators of Valturna Side Effects
If you had taken Valturna and experienced or are experiencing the following indications of disease or drug injury, see a doctor at once. The following symptoms are early indicators of serious health problems:
- Cold or flu-like symptoms, including congestion, nausea, sore throat and cough
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs), painful urination
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, fainting
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Swelling of the mouth, lips and tongue
- Uneven, irregular or slow heartbeat and weak pulse
- Skin rashes, hives, blistering and itching
- Upset stomach, stomach pain and diarrhea
Contact Our Valturna Lawyers for Additional Information
Our Valturna attorneys seek not only to secure financial compensation for individual victims, but to also hold the pharmaceutical companies accountable to the public. It is unacceptable for drug manufacturers to put profits ahead of patients’ safety. If you were injured or a loved one has died due to the drug Valturna, contact our drug injury attorneys to explore what options you may have. We offer free consultations where we can discuss potentially filing an individual Valturna lawsuit or joining a class action suit for patients across the nation.
Discover what we can do for you. Contact us and schedule a free case evaluation. Call 803-327-7800 today.