Meet South Carolina Injury Attorney W. Jones Andrews, Jr.
South Carolina injury lawyer W. Jones Andrews, Jr. is a valued member of the legal team at McGowan, Hood & Felder, LLC. Contact him today for a consultation if you have suffered because of another’s negligence. Call 888.302.7546 and schedule a free case evaluation.
Jones has a strong commitment to helping those injured by the negligence of others. Jones’s 23-year legal career has included working for federal courts and running his own practice before arriving at McGowan, Hood & Felder, LLC to help those injured by medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and other negligent actions.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- South Carolina, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 1993
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina, 1991 J.D.
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina B.A., Finance
- American Association of Justice
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- Richland County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers (since 2012)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (lifetime member): Membership in this forum is limited to attorneys who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members of this prestigious group.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (lifetime member)
- Top 100 Lawyers (since 2013)
Contact a South Carolina personal injury attorney committed to serving clients
South Carolina injury lawyer W. Jones Andrews, Jr. was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. He graduated from Richland Northeast High School and received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance from the University of South Carolina where he was a three-year letterman playing football for the Gamecocks.
Jones is a former law clerk for the Honorable Don S. Rushing, Circuit Court Judge for the Sixth Judicial Circuit. He then became an Assistant Solicitor for the Honorable Donald Myers, Solicitor for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit. He worked as an associate for Richardson Plowden Grier & Howser and then for Bowers Orr & Dougall. From 2000 until 2005, Jones was a sole practitioner at the Law Offices of Jones Andrews before joining the legal team of McGowan, Hood & Felder, LLC.
In his spare time, Jones enjoys coaching youth sports and being outdoors.
Jones is the proud parent of twins: a boy, Will, and a girl, Addie.