Meet South Carolina Injury Attorney Patrick M. Killen
South Carolina injury lawyer and workers compensation attorney Patrick M. Killen is a partner at McGowan, Hood & Felder, LLC. If you have suffered a personal injury as a result of another’s negligence or if you have a workers compensation claim, please contact him today. Call 803-327-7800 and schedule a free case evaluation.
Patrick has dedicated his practice to helping those who have suffered devastating personal injury. Prior to practicing law, Patrick served as a military policeman in the United States Air Force both overseas and at stateside bases. After his honorable military discharge in 1991, Patrick graduated from Clemson University and later attended law school at the University of South Carolina. Patrick has been an active litigator for 13 years.
South Carolina injury attorney and workers compensation lawyer Patrick M. Killen has 13 years of experience helping clients receive compensation for their injuries both as a partner at McGowan, Hood & Felder, LLC and at another Sumter law firm. He has handled matters in an array of legal practice areas over the years and now focuses on personal injury, nursing home abuse and workers compensation.
Patrick grew up in Anderson, South Carolina. He is married to Robin, originally of Waco, Texas. They have three children and are active members of Alice Drive Baptist Church.
South Carolina personal injury lawyer Patrick M. Killen puts people first
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Personal Injury Litigation;
- 30% of Practice Devoted to Workers compensation Litigation;
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Nursing Home Abuse Litigation.
- South Carolina, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2000
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, 1995, B.A. Political Science
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina, 1998, J.D.